Do you have a question about your order?
Don’t forget to mention your order number for a quick reply.
Press & PR
We are always looking for new partners and work connections! Are you interested? Or would you like to receive some pictures of our items? Just e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a fashion blogger? Does Bootiez fit your vision and style? If so, we are more than happy to work with you!
Interested? Send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Follow along to learn more about promotions, new styles & more!
We want you to love your Bootiez. They are made in small collections to ensure the finest quality. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return them to us for an exchange, store credit, or refund. We truly understand that you need some time to take a good look at your new accessory and to mix and match it with your own wardrobe, so please take 14 days to make-up your mind (and decide you love them, of course!). Not happy with your purchase? Returning an item is easy! Just contact us and we will walk you through it.
Once we have received the item at our headquarters, you will either receive your new item (in case of exchange) or a full refund (excluding original shipping costs). Please note that in both cases we are unable to refund the shipping costs made for the return shipment.
Please keep in mind:
- We only accept returns and exchanges that are returned within 14 days after you received your initial shipment.
- Please note that sale items are final. Any sale items marked “final” in the product description are also final sales.
- Items purchased at a discount using a discount code at checkout are legible for a refund. We will only refund the discounted amount you paid.
- We only accept returns and exchanges that are unworn and undamaged.
- Please send the item you would like to exchange in the original packing and shipping box to our return address.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The shipping costs for exchanging or returning an item, are the customer’s responsibility.
All returned items should be declared “Returns and Repairs of Dutch Merchandise” on the customs declaration. Returned packages that don’t state this on their custom declaration may not be successfully delivered to our headquarters and may incur additional fees.